What is a Meetup?
An Enterprise Meetup is a half day event of local Extended Workforce Procurement & Talent Acquisition Leaders with vetted Solution Providers collaborating on best practices & networking in a safe venue. It is typically hosted by an Enterprise Client at their corporate offices.
Who should attend?
Join an exclusive group of 40 Extended Workforce Leaders including Procurement, Talent Acquisition Leaders and Highly Vetted Sponsors as you collaborate on best practices in a safe venue. Meetups offers real-time market intelligence & insights for Extended Workforce Programs. The following Enterprise Leaders may join:
Virtual events vs. In-person events
While virtual events are easy and efficient, assembling in a safe and secure environment creates the necessary space to deepen relationships and expand thinking… creating trust and uncovering new ways of working.
Just Ask Our Members
1) The Difference Between Freelancers & Traditional Employees Is shrinking fast. What does a sustainable and future-oriented contract policy look like?
2) Recruiting and collaborating with talent across national borders – challenges, risks and solutions.
- 2:00 Networking
- 2:30 Keynote Panel (30 mins)
- 3:15 3 Roundtables (30 mins)
- 3:45 Networking Break
- 4:15 Solo Case Study (30 mins)
- 5:00 3 Roundtables (30 mins)
- 5:30 Reception
- 7:00 Program Concludes
Small Group Breakouts
EnterpriseCorporate Procurement and Talent Acquisition/HR Leaders
FULL ACCESS to ALL sessions including in-person event with keynote and roundtables plus cocktail reception.