We require vaccination attestation for all in-person events at this time.
CW Ops: 3 Events in 1
Your ticket affords you access to 3 events:
- Sep 30: Virtual 1-1 Meetings (12-5pm ET)*
- Oct 14: Keynote, Break & Roundtables (8-12pm ET)
- Oct 14: Cocktail Mixer with MSPs & Enterprise (5-7pm ET)
*MSPs agree to conduct up to nine 10-minute Virtual 1-1 meetings and Suppliers receive four 1-1 Virtual Meetings with MSPs. Buyers will also be included from the VISION event. You may request or accept invites from anyone including Buyers, MSPs or Providers.
- Enrollment in 1-1s expire at 5:00 PM ET on Sept 21.
- Meeting Requests/Accepts: Sept 22, 12 ET – Sept 27, 5 ET.
- Conduct 1-1s virtually on Sept 30, 12-5 ET.
Ready to scale your staffing business to the next level?
Staffing Leaders collaborate with your MSP and Buyer Guides as they prepare you to support the largest contingent workforce programs in the world.
Operations discussions involve..
- Supplier Optimization
- Contractor processes and engagement
- Workflow, Req flow, order fulfillment
- Legal and compliance
Optimization discussions involve..
- Total Talent Management
- Leveraging Technology
- Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement
- Alignment w/Corporate Initiatives (D&I, etc).
Who should attend?
Just Ask Our Members
420 Lexington Ave., 30th Floor
New York, NY 10170
Atop the Graybar building in Midtown Manhattan is home to the Flight Deck which boasts 3 rooftop decks and soaring views of Midtown East. Conveniently located next door to Grand Central station, the historic location offers quintessential New York charm hosting the original tenant’s fireplaces which were constructed in 1927 and sit on original Vermont Verde marble floors. The cork board tiles in the library offer an intimate and unique look back to a time that once was.
- 22-27 Sep 2021 – Request Virtual 1-1s
- 30 Sep 12:00 – 5:00pm ET – Conduct Virtual 1-1s
- 14 Oct 8:00 – 12:00pm ET – In-person Event + 5:00 ET Reception
- 8:00 Doors Open & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 Keynote Panel: “Is Total Talent Management Vaporware? Integrating the Total Talent Supply Chain” by Chris Friedl, Pride Global; Jen Torres, GRI and Jay Eardly, Pontoon Solutions
- 9:00 Small Group Breakouts (see below)
- 9:45 Networking Break
- 10:30 Small Group Breakouts (see below)
- 11:15 Farewell Case Study on how ApTask partnered with JobDiva to gain growth during the pandemic with Taj Haslani, Aptask and Carolyn Palermo, JobDiva
- 11:45 Find a lunch date
- 12:00: Offsite Lunch
- 2:00: Offsite Free Time
- 5:00 Cocktail Mixer with Enterprise, MSPs and Members
- 7:00 Program Concludes
Small Group Breakouts
MSP Partner of Choice
What makes a great, go-to MSP Partner?
Natalie Hill and Kristin Clewes, nextSource
What so-called 'Best Practices' drive you nuts?
Tenure management, performance metrics, contact with hiring managers, etc…
Steve Dern, Evaluent Talent Solutions
Labor Churn & Burn
How to maximize attraction and retention in a tight labor market and maintain your status as “Best Place to Work.”
Chris Friedl, Pride Global
Shining on Spotlight Calls
Learn how to close deals faster by putting your best foot forward on Spotlight Calls.
Rachel Harrington, nextSource
Dual Support of SOW Programs alongside Staffing
Learn how to support MSPs beyond simple staffing
Aaron Cohen, Workforce Logiq
How diversity can drive your business from sales to fulfillment.
Gary Mizhir & Kamela Forbes, Pride Global
speakers & Featured Attendees
Jennifer L. Torres
MSP & EnterpriseCorporate or External MSP Program/Supply Managers
MSPs and Internal PMs only: FULL ACCESS to ALL sessions including 9 virtual 1-1 meetings, in-person event with keynotes and roundtables plus cocktail reception with Enterprise, MSP and members.
Early Club MembersSOW/Staffing Suppliers only
Price shown is 50% off for ClubVMSA Members & includes FULL ACCESS to 3 events including 4 guaranteed virtual 1-1s, in-person event plus cocktail reception w/ Enterprise, MSP and members.
Watch and learn. Attend Keynote and Breakouts remotely. Register to get access to the recordings. You must register in LinkedIn to get a copy of the recordings.