CW Ops: 3 Events in 1
As a Staffing/SOW Supplier or MSP, your ticket affords you access to 3 events:
- Sep 30: Virtual 1-1 Meetings (10-4pm ET)
- Oct 14: Keynote, Break & Roundtables (8-12pm ET)
- Oct 14: Cocktail Mixer with MSPs & Enterprise (5-7pm ET)
With each ticket, MSPs conduct up to nine 10-minute Virtual 1-1 meetings and Suppliers receive four 1-1 Virtual Meetings. Meetings will be scheduled toward end of September.
Ready to scale your staffing business to the next level?
Staffing Leaders collaborate with your MSP and Buyer Guides as they prepare you to support the largest contingent workforce programs in the world.
Operations discussions involve..
- Supplier Optimization
- Contractor processes and engagement
- Workflow, Req flow, order fulfillment
- Legal and compliance
Optimization discussions involve..
- Total Talent Management
- Leveraging Technology
- Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement
- Alignment w/Corporate Initiatives (D&I, etc).
Who should attend?
Just Ask Our Members
420 Lexington Ave., 30th Floor
New York, NY 10170
Atop the Graybar building in Midtown Manhattan is home to the Flight Deck which boasts 3 rooftop decks and soaring views of Midtown East. Conveniently located next door to Grand Central station, the historic location offers quintessential New York charm hosting the original tenant’s fireplaces which were constructed in 1927 and sit on original Vermont Verde marble floors. The cork board tiles in the library offer an intimate and unique look back to a time that once was.
- 20-27 Sep 2021 – Request Virtual 1-1s
- 30 Sep,10:00 – 4:00pm ET – Conduct Virtual 1-1s
- 14 Oct, 8:00 – 12:00pm ET – In-person Event + 5:00 ET Reception
- 8:00 Doors Open & Networking
- 8:30 Keynote Panel: “Is Total Talent Management Vaporware? Integrating the Total Talent Supply Chain” by Pride Global & Partners
- 9:00 Small Group Breakouts (see below)
- 9:45 Light Fare & Break
- 10:30 Small Group Breakouts (see below)
- 11:15 Farewell Case Study by JobDiva
- 11:45 Find a lunch date
- 12:00: Offsite Lunch
- 2:00: Offsite Free Time
- 5:00 Cocktail Mixer with Enterprise, MSPs and Members
- 7:00 Program Concludes
Small Group Breakouts
MSP Partner of Choice
What makes a great, go-to MSP Partner?
Natalie Hill and Kristin Clewes, nextSource
Worker Retention in a Stimulus Market
How can we improve worker retention especially in lower wage industrial roles?
What so-called 'Best Practices' drive you nuts?
Tenure management, performance metrics, contact with hiring managers, etc…
Steve Dern, Evaluent Talent Solutions
Labor Churn & Burn
How to maximize attraction and retention in a tight labor market and maintain your status as “Best Place to Work.”
Chris Friedl, Pride Global
Shining on Spotlight Calls
Learn how to close deals faster by putting your best foot forward on Spotlight Calls.
Rachel Harrington, nextSource
Suppliers' View of VMS Effectiveness
Have your voice heard. Share your insights on VMS productivity, effectiveness and usability.
How diversity can drive your business from sales to fulfillment.
Gary Mizhir & Kamela Forbes, Pride Global
speakers & Featured Attendees
MSP & EnterpriseCorporate or External MSP Program/Supply Managers
MSPs and Internal PMs only: FULL ACCESS to ALL sessions including 9 virtual 1-1 meetings, in-person event with keynotes and roundtables plus cocktail reception with Enterprise, MSP and members.
Early Club MembersSOW/Staffing Suppliers only
Price shown is 50% off for ClubVMSA Members & includes FULL ACCESS to 3 events including 4 guaranteed virtual 1-1s, in-person event plus cocktail reception w/ Enterprise, MSP and members.