What is a VIRTUAL Meetup?
A Virtual Enterprise Meetup is a 2-hour Zoom meeting with small group breakouts for Extended Workforce Procurement & Talent Acquisition Leaders with vetted Solution Providers exchanging best practices. Connect & engage safely and efficiently.
Who should attend?
Join an exclusive group of 20-30 Extended Workforce Leaders based in Europe. Procurement, Talent Acquisition Leaders plus vetted Sponsors collaborate on best practices in a safe venue. Meetups offer real-time market intelligence & insights for Extended Workforce Programs. The following Enterprise Leaders may join:
Just Ask Our Members
Elke de Loecker
Keynote: How to create the right sourcing strategy for your company
With the analysis of the supply and demand for specific skill sets needed for example through the utilization of talent mapping; we offer macro labor market insights designed to support strategic and operational understanding of labor markets. This gives us and our clients the required data to develop bespoke sourcing plans to leverage employer value propositions in a targeted candidate acquisition strategy. We love to show you our approach based on real life client cases.
Keynote: How do you implement a successful Direct Sourcing program?
Direct sourcing gives you access to the best contractor talent when they need it, while allowing them to recruit in advance for the future hiring needs of their business. Jan-Willem Weijers from Adevinta will discuss the common pitfalls and best practices for implementing a direct sourcing program.
Best Practice Testimonial
Don't let your location ruin your talent acquisition strategy.
(1) The Difference Between Freelancers & Traditional Employees Is shrinking fast. What does a sustainable and future-oriented contract policy look like?
2) Recruiting and collaborating with talent across national borders – challenges, risks and solutions
- 3:00 Welcome
- 3:05 Keynote: How to create the right sourcing strategy, TAPFIN
- 3:25 Dialogue: Non-permanent Workforce: Your Journey to Digitisation, Beeline
- 3:45 Dialogue: Supporting a global workforce in a remote world, ING Bank and Connecting Expertise
- 4:05 Keynote: How do you create a successful direct sourcing strategy by CXC
- 4:25 Dialogue: The new way of working, TalentBurst
- 4:45 Best Practice Testimonial: Don’t let your location ruin your talent acquisition strategy, Caroline Praet, HR Business Manager Benelux and Remote, Silverfin
- 5:00 Program Concludes
Non-permanent Workforce: Your Journey to Digitisation
By 2023, it is estimated that more than half of the workforce will be contingent workers, and technology is increasingly playing a critical role in how your source, manage and optimise external talent. Join this roundtable to discuss with your peers where you are on your journey to digitisation, and understand some of the key considerations that can help or potentially hinder a digital approach to contingent workforce management.
Chris Jasper, Digital Procurement Specialist – EMEA, Beeline
The new way of working
Join us in a discussion of the external workforce in the new way of working… in the home office, engagement cross country and much more.
Didier Dekeyzer, CPO, ING Bank
Peter De Buck, Partner, Connecting-Expertise
Engaging the IC
Join us for a discussion of independent contractors in the global market. How are you engaging IC’s globally? How should you be engaging them? Bring your ideas and questions.
Kay Ring, SVP – Global Talent Cloud Solutions, TalentBurst
Past ATTENDING Companies
- VDAB (3)
- Friesland Campina (2)
- Degroof Petercam
- Proximus (2)
- VDL Nedcar
- VRT (3)
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services
EnterpriseCorporate Procurement and Talent Acquisition/HR Leaders
In order to register, you must work in a procurement or talent acquisition role as a Buyer of Labor.